Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Surgery Update

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give an update on how my surgery went on Friday.

The surgery went well for the most part he was in there for a while again cutting down lots of adhesions. My left ovary all the way up to my spleen was covered in adhesions and that was a lot more than what was there 5 weeks ago which isn't good. He placed the barriers on my left ovary and left abdominal wall because those were the worst spots. I also had some adhesions on my colon and right side. This week I will be going in for another surgery on Friday for a second look to clean any additional adhesions up and place more barriers to hopefully give me a better outcome.

I have been feeling okay ever since the surgery, I am not doing great but I am not doing terrible. I am having a lot of post-op pain which is very normal for what my surgeon did on me. This next surgery will probably even increase my pain more for the next week or so because there opening me up once again but it should help in the long run.

I just wanted to let you all know how it went, please keep me in your prayers that this next surgery will be the one that works! We are all hoping and praying this will be the end to all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment